Picture me, sitting at home, browsing the web, poring over pictures of Ireland, reading Irish history, delving into my memories, doing my best to muster up pieces of information that people visiting Ireland might find useful. Now picture you doing it!
Yeah, that’s right – I want YOU to contribute to this blog!
I’m looking for people who, like me, want to promote a little piece of Ireland. If you live in Ireland, or you’ve spent time in Ireland, and you have something to share that others might benefit from, then get in touch.
Here are a few ideas of things you could write about to get you started, but feel free to come up with your own:
• A Walking Tour of your town (c’mon, show it off!)
• A detailed description of a nearby attraction (castle, lake, museum etc)
• Show off your town by sending in a photo-tour of the area
• The best local pubs to sip a few pints in
• A city guide (e.g. 15 things to do in Galway)
• What festivals or events should we add to our calendars?
• Tell us about your local trad session
• Places to take the kids while on holiday
What’s in it for you?
Fame and fortune beyond your wildest dreams – I wish!
Do you have your own website or place of business you wish to promote? Do you volunteer with a charity or organization that is worthy of extra attention? Take this opportunity to include a bio of yourself, and/or a link to where you would like readers to find you.
But most importantly, you can take satisfaction from the fact you’ll be helping people enjoy a place in Ireland they may never have found without you.
Get in touch now! Run your idea by me, and let’s have a chat.
Looking forward to hearing from you.